Foundation Repair Services in Connecticut
Foundation Repair in Connecticut | Top General Contractors
What Are Foundation Repair Services?
If you’re noticing cracks in your foundation or your doors and windows are no longer fitting properly in their frames, you may need to contact a foundation repair company. Foundation repair services can fix many different types of damage that has occurred to your foundation, returning it to its original level and preventing further issues. Some common foundation problems that these companies address are settlement, heaving, cracking, and bowing.
Settlement occurs when the soil beneath your foundation begins to settle or erode. This can cause your foundation to sink into the ground, resulting in cracks and other damage. Heaving is the opposite of settlement and occurs when the soil beneath your foundation expands, causing the foundation to rise up and creating cracks. Cracking can also be caused by temperature changes or poor construction. Bowing occurs when the weight of your house causes the walls to bow inward.
why work with us
We Have A 5-Star Reputation
The Importance Of A Strong Foundation
Most people don’t think about their home’s foundation until there’s a problem. But a strong foundation is essential to the safety and stability of your home.
Foundation problems can be caused by a number of things, including poor construction, settling soil, erosion, and water damage. Foundation repairs can be expensive and disruptive, so it’s important to do everything you can to prevent foundation problems in the first place.
There are a few things you can do to help keep your foundation strong: 1) Make sure your gutters are clear and functioning properly; 2) Check for any cracks in your foundation and have them repaired immediately; 3) Have your soil tested regularly to ensure it is stable; 4) Keep an eye on the moisture levels around your home.
- To set up an appointment please, fill out our form or email us at: email@example.com
- You can also call or text: (203) 717-4705
- Once we get all of the project details, we set up an in-person appointment for you to meet with one of our licensed contractors.
- We might be able to provide virtual quotes if we are given the exact plans, dimensions, and materials needed.
- We send over a quote over email and confirm you have received it.
- We can amend the estimate if changes are needed before sending a contract.
- Once you approve the quote and get an agreement signed. We would set up a start date and add the project to our calendar.
- A deposit is needed in order to secure a date.