Connecticut Flooring Remodeling
Flooring Company Ct | Laminate & Hardwood Floor Contractors
Why Flooring Is Important
When people think about remodeling their home, they often forget about one important element- the floor. The floor is one of the most important aspects of any home, and it should be given the attention it deserves. Here are just a few reasons why flooring is important:
The floor is one of the first things people see when they enter a room, so it can set the tone for the entire space. If you have old, outdated, or damaged flooring, it can make your whole home look dated and uninviting.
Your flooring also has a big impact on your home’s resale value. If you’re planning on selling your home in the future, investing in new flooring can be a great way to increase its value
why work with us
We Have A 5-Star Reputation
Pros And Cons Of Popular Flooring Options
There are many different types of flooring to choose from when renovating your home or office. It can be overwhelming trying to decide which one is right for you. Here are the pros and cons of some of the most popular options to help you make a decision.
Hardwood floors are classic and elegant. They are also durable and easy to clean. However, they can be scratched or dented easily and they are not ideal for high traffic areas or homes with pets.
Tile floors are very durable and easy to keep clean. They are great for high traffic areas or homes with pets. However, they can be cold and hard on your feet. They also require more maintenance than other options, as grout can become stained or cracked over time. Carpet is soft and comfortable underfoot.
- To set up an appointment please, fill out our form or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call or text: (203) 717-4705
- Once we get all of the project details, we set up an in-person appointment for you to meet with one of our licensed contractors.
- We might be able to provide virtual quotes if we are given the exact plans, dimensions, and materials needed.
- We send over a quote over email and confirm you have received it.
- We can amend the estimate if changes are needed before sending a contract.
- Once you approve the quote and get an agreement signed. We would set up a start date and add the project to our calendar.
- A deposit is needed in order to secure a date.